2020 4th of July Activities!
There is no doubt the 4th of July is looking a little different this year. Curious about what is still happening around town? Check out our list below!
Fireworks on Friday, July 3th
- Berthoud – Berthoud Fireworks Celebration — Fireworks show starts at dusk, about 9:15 p.m.. This year, fireworks will be launched higher into the sky so they can be seen from a greater distance. Grab your lawn chair as they light up the night with the best show on the Front Range. Fireworks staging will take place at Waggener Farm. No groups will be allowed to gather on or near the property.
Fireworks on Saturday, July 4th
- Aurora – 4th of July Fireworks – Valley Country Club for club guests only
- Brighton – Fourth of July Fireworks — A fireworks display starts at dusk (about 9 p.m.) and should be visible over most of the community. Look towards the water tower in East Brighton. You can watch it live on KBRI-8 (Comcast channels 8 and 881) and the City of Brighton’s Facebook page. All other Brighton festivals have been canceled.
- Castle Rock – Fourth of July Fireworks — A 15-minute fireworks show will shoot off from the top of Santa Fe Quarry Mesa (from the butte located just south of The Meadows, above Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course) at sundown, about 9:30 p.m. There will be a three-shot salute to start the show. A similar salute will also end the show. At the conclusion of the show, The Star atop The Rock will turn off.
- Centennial – Valley Country Club 4th of July Fireworks — A private members-only event, but non-members can watch from areas surrounding the club. The fireworks display will begin at 9 p.m. 14601 Country Club Dr., Centennial.
- Firestone – 4th at Firestone — This is a modified event (no parade or large group festivities) for 2020, but the show must go on! Fireworks are moving back to Saddleback Golf Course and will be shot-off just north of the 15th hole. The Town of Firestone will have parking available for an excellent view of the show at the property that surrounds Town Hall. Parking lot opens at 6:30 p.m.. Food Trucks will be open for orders starting at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Hall parking lot. All participating food vendors will have online ordering options for your health and safety. Information on participating Food Trucks will be available the week prior to the event their website. Fireworks start at 9:30 p.m. and will be visible from Miner’s Park (170 Grant Ave.)
- Highlands Ranch – Highlands Ranch Fireworks — A 30-minute display will launch from Mountain Vista High School around 9:30 p.m. The high school property and streets in the area will be closed to discourage on-site viewing. There will be no organized gatherings or events. Officials ask that you watch from your home, online, or from your vehicle at a recommended viewing location in the vicinity. Locations will be posted here. The show will be broadcast live here.
- Loveland & Fort Collins – Larimer County Drive-In Fireworks Show — Fireworks show begins at approximately 9:15 p.m. and runs about 20 minutes. Concludes at about 9:35 p.m. Patriotic music provided by 96.1 KISS FM beginning at 8:30 p.m. will accompany the show and provide full “drive-in” experience. Held at The Ranch Complex. Gates open for vehicle-only entry at 7:30 p.m. at the south entrance of Ranch Events Complex (1,000 parking places available). Patrons are encouraged to visit the paved parking lots outside of the Ranch first, as wait times for entry and exit will be significantly less. Restroom facilities provided, but no food or other vendors on site.
- Morrison – Bandimere Speedway: Jet Car Nationals & Family Festival — Family festival with drag racing, live music, troop salute, jet cars and more at the Speedway. Elimination rounds start at 12:30 p.m. Pre-race ceremony at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. and fireworks at about 9:45 p.m. Tickets run $18 to $30 in advance, $21 to $33 at the gate. Parking is $15. Discount coupons available at participating Brakes Plus & Chick-fil-a locations.
- Parker – 4th of July Fireworks — Near the Pinery, a 30-minute display will launch at approximately 9:30 p.m. This property as well as streets in the area will be closed to discourage on-site viewing. There will be no organized gatherings or events. Officials ask that you watch from your home, online, or from your vehicle at a recommended viewing location in the vicinity. Locations will be posted here. The show will be broadcast live here.
- Vail – Vail America Days fireworks at 9:45 p.m.
- Windsor – July 4th in Windsor — Instead of Boardwalk Park, this year’s fireworks display will be launched from a location situated between the Poudre River Trail to the north and New Liberty Rd. to the south and between 7th St. to the east and Colorado Blvd. to the west. This location is considered to be the highest point in town. For many, the display will likely be viewable from the comfort of their yard. For those who won’t be able to see it from their home, residents are asked to disperse into green spaces, along sidewalks and on bike paths, adhering to physical distancing guidelines. On-site viewing will not be available.